Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Baby Tots and Little Tots gymnasts may have one family member accompany them into the gym.
- Big Tots, Tumble Tots, and Super Tots gymnasts must be dropped off and picked up at the front door.
- The line for pick up and drop off will be spaced and marked by tape.
- Drop-off must be at 5 mins prior to class starting.
- Pick-Up must be within 5 mins after class ends.
- All gymnasts, parents, and staff must remain home if they have a fever, cough, runny nose, or other symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- All gymnasts, parents, and staff must have temperature checked upon arrival and prior to start of class.
- Class size must not exceed 4 gymnasts in Baby Tots and Little Tots classes.
- Class size must not exceed 6 gymnasts in Big Tots, Tumble Tots, and Super Tots classes.
- Big Tots, Tumble Tots, and Super Tots classes will be 55 mins to allow for sanitizing after each class.
- Class start times will be staggered were needed to provide a minimum of 10 mins between classes.
- Open Gym will not be available until further notice.
- Gymnast(s) and parents are encouraged wear face masks prior to the start of class.
- Gymnast(s) and parents’ temperatures will be checked before coming inside the gym.
- Gymnast(s) and parents must sanitize hands or wash with soap and water before class.
- Gymnast(s) may not touch each other at any time.
- Gymnast(s) will go on each apparatus one at a time and only when called upon by coach.
- When waiting for their turn, students will be seated at a safe distance from each other. Distance will be indicated by tape or other marking methods.
- Spotting during class will be kept to a minimum.
- Parents are encouraged to wear face masks when inside the gym
- Gymnast(s) must wash hands at the end of each class.
- Gymnast(s) must wear mask after class is finished.
Cleaning and Sanitizing
- After each class, the door handles, chairs, cubbies, and gymnastics equipment must all be wiped clean with disinfectant wipes.
- Carpet must be sprayed with disinfectant spray after each class.
- Foam pit will not be used until further notice
- All Gymtots staff must always wear face shields/masks when within close proximity to kids, parents, or each other.
- All Gymtots staff must wear gloves or frequently sanitize hands when spotting or in physical contact with gymnasts.
- All Gymtots staff must wash hands before shift, between classes, and after shift.
COVID-19 Self-Assessment Symptoms Checklist
COVID-19 SYMPTOMS CHECKLIST
COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Infected people have had a wide range of symptoms reported – from mild symptoms to severe illness.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Look for emergency warning signs for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
Call your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.